網頁

2016-05-12

強國的軟實力

Queen says Chinese officials were 'very rude' during Xi Jinping's UK trip


Transcript
Lord Chamberlain: Can I present Commander Lucy D’Orsi, who was gold commander during the Chinese state visit.
Queen: Oh, bad luck.

Lord Chamberlain: And who was seriously, seriously undermined by the Chinese, but she managed to hold her own and remain in command.  And her mother, Judith, who’s involved in child protection and social work.
Judith Copson: Yes, I’m very proud of my daughter.
Lord Chamberlain: You must tell your story.
D’Orsi: Yes, I was the gold commander, so I’m not sure whether you knew, but it was quite a testing time for me.
Queen: Yes, I did.

D’Orsi: It was … I think at the point that they walked out of Lancaster House and told me that the trip was off, that I felt …
Queen: They were very rude to the ambassador.

D’Orsi: They were, well, yes she was, Barbara [Woodward] was with me and they walked out on both of us.

Queen: Extraordinary.
Copson: I know, it’s unbelievable.
D’Orsi: It was very rude and very undiplomatic, I thought.

http://hoonting.blogspot.tw/2015/10/uk.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言

請網友務必留下一致且可辨識的稱謂
顧及閱讀舒適性,段與段間請空一行